Do-it-yourself homemade products for giving
The suburban area is a favorite place for work and leisure. Useful and decorative homemade products for the original design of the dacha can be made from improvised materials with your own hands.
Practical homemade products for giving with your own hands
For example, everyone in the country has old tires. Of these, using a marker, knife and paint, you can make unusual flower beds.
- The pattern of flowerbed leaves is noted on the tire.
- A zigzag pattern is cut out on the tire.
- On the reverse side of the tire, a strip is cut off and cuts are made.
- The tire turns out.
- It can be painted and planted.
- You can also make comfortable furniture out of tires.
You can also make homemade crafts from wood that will come in handy in the country.
- A suitable block is taken.
- Two cuts are made.
- The fire mixture is poured and ignited.
- So the legs of the stool are burned out.
- The result of fire.
- Removes dust and dirt.
- Walls are sanded.
- The seat is nailed.
- Ready soft stool for giving.
Unusual flower bed
Another unusual flower bed can be made of wood:
- The log is taken.
- Skinned with an axe.
- The contours of the notch are marked with a marker.
- A hole for flowers is cut with a saw. First, cuts are made, then the wood is removed with a hammer and an ax.
- Inside the product is covered with polyethylene and fixed with a stapler. Pots are placed in the made flower bed or you can fill it with earth and plant plants.
Useful do-it-yourself homemade products for summer cottages give a second life to unnecessary things, and make the site more interesting and cozier.