Fences for summer cottages — original options made of wood, profiled sheet, polycarbonate
Fences for giving are a protective and decorative element on a country site. To prevent wild animals from entering the territory, and the neighbors could not see the personal life of the owner, there is a whole list of materials with high protective characteristics. For aesthetes, decorative combined designs are suitable.
Types of fences for giving
The choice of fencing for the site depends on aesthetic preferences, type of terrain and soil. They try to enclose a large area with a high fence, on rich soils it is possible to grow a high green fence, sometimes you have to pay attention to light polycarbonate structures. All existing fence options for the dacha are divided into groups and according to the material of manufacture.
Wooden fences for giving
Among the obvious advantages of the array are environmental friendliness, ease of installation and durability. However, you will have to carefully monitor the condition of the wood as it is used.
- If a country style or eco style is chosen for the site, a slab fence will do. It is affordable, but there are no boundaries in terms of design and fence height.
- A reliable solution is a palisade. This is both a decorative landscape element and reliable protection, because the upper part is cut at an angle and can hurt.
- If the decorative component comes to the fore, the site will be decorated with wooden fences made of interlaced boards.
- The picket fence is considered a simple and relatively cheap option. However, it is difficult to call it reliable, because the design is unstable to mechanical stress.
- Barred fences in the ranch or Victorian style are becoming more popular every day. In natural color, painted in shades of white, they look good on a site with a patio or gazebos.
Fence for giving from boards
Boards are traditionally used to make a fence or fencing in suburban areas. Blanks are attached to the horizontal bars, which are then painted in different colors or covered with a protective varnish. Boards are an obvious budget answer to the question of which fence to put in the country. It is important to monitor the condition from time to time and replace rotting parts.
Metal fences for summer cottages
They make an iron fence to the country house from different types of metal structures. It is easy to care for, the height and the right choice of section size makes it a good protector of your site.
- Forged fences for summer cottages are used for decoration in different styles, but they are all equally spectacular and durable. Modern enterprises offer not only classic curls, but also original futuristic images.
- Ready-made welded sections, although designed for a mass buyer, are in no way inferior in strength and degree of protection to forged products. Welded sections can additionally be combined with forged elements to get an original design and save money.
- Decorative fences with stone, brick and wooden elements look expensive and retain their appearance for many years.
- The metal picket fence looks original and will protect even better than corrugated board due to the reinforced structure.
Fences for giving from a professional flooring
To securely close your property from prying eyes, you can use sheets of corrugated board. The material is durable and easy to install. Fences for summer cottages from a profiled sheet successfully complement forged, concrete or stone elements. The sheet itself can imitate wood, wild stone, or other natural materials. The fence will reliably protect plantings from the wind and will prevent self-seeding of weeds from other areas.
Plastic fences for summer cottages
Continuous improvement of the characteristics of PVC makes it possible to use it in conditions of temperature fluctuations, exposure to natural factors, and mechanical loads. This prompts the answer to the question of which fence in the country is better.
- Ready-made sectional structures reliably protect the site from the wind. The upper part can be decorative or concise deaf.
- A plastic picket fence is an inexpensive and original option if there is no need to hide from neighbors. It looks original, does not require constant monitoring of the condition of the parts.
- A wicker fence made of dark plastic looks good with concrete or brick pillars in a contrasting light shade.
- Imitation of stone or brickwork is an inexpensive solution, but it looks decent. Modern reinforced structures will last a long time, and the appearance will be preserved and will not require much attention from the owner.
- Plastic tape for a wicker fence is an inexpensive solution. The height is limited only by the length of the transverse metal posts on which the fence rests.
Fences for summer cottages — chain-link mesh
The chain-link is rightfully considered the best solution for a summer cottage. The grid on the fence for giving has a number of advantages, which makes it popular among owners of small suburban areas.
- Installation consists in stretching the metal sheet on the posts around the perimeter. It’s a simple process that any beginner can master.
- The instability of the structure makes it difficult to penetrate the site. It will take a lot of time to cut it.
- Plants are perfectly woven on the grid, a hedge is planted near it.
- The chain-link transmits the sun’s rays, therefore the planted beds will grow without a shortage of sun.
Polycarbonate fences for summer cottages
Arbors, some buildings and fences for summer cottages are successfully made from this practical material. Polycarbonate is resistant to all external influences, it is flexible and transmits a sufficient amount of light. Depending on what height of the fence in the country is preferable, there are several design options.
- The combination of modern material with a wooden frame. The design is concise, suitable for small areas, practically does not obscure nearby crops.
- Paired with a forged base, brown polycarbonate looks expensive and stylish. The polymer does not affect the appearance of the fence, but it protects well from road dust and noise.
- The combination of polycarbonate and stone or brick frame looks good. It is possible to experiment with color by choosing contrasting shades of brick.
Country picket fence
The picket fence is considered easy to install and an affordable option for fencing the site. However, this type of construction can also turn out to be an ornament, if we move away from a simple standard design.
- The picket fence can be combined with interlaced boards at the bottom of the fence.
- The upper edge of the fence can be in the form of waves or height differences. It is not necessary to leave a straight edge.
- Drawings on the fence in the country will complement the composition.
- Decorative poles can be installed between sections. Often such a wooden picket fence is coated with a protective varnish to emphasize the texture and color of the wood.
- If the priority is durable and reliable fences for summer cottages, the optimal solution is a metal picket fence.
Wicker fences for giving
Weaving will decorate the site in any style, because this decorative type of fence is found in different designs. It can be an aesthetic element and divide the border between neighboring houses, there are wicker fences with high strength and reliability.
- A wicker fence made of boards with a metal or wooden frame looks original and securely closes the site. Weaving can be vertical and horizontal.
- The classic design, when the rods of a real plant are used, will also turn out to be a reliable structure if it is framed in a solid frame. Such a fence is valued for its elegant and original weaving pattern.
- Low frameless decorative fences for summer cottages made of vines play the role of a decorative landscape element.
- A durable and practical solution for giving — a plastic vine, it is also suitable for fences. Artificial rattan has been used to make wicker garden furniture and other structures for a long time, and it has proven to be the right choice.
- Weaving can be done not only from thin elements. A solid fence in the form of weaving, made of wooden beams, looks stylish and becomes the highlight of the site.
Living fence in the country
The use of certain types of shrubs and conifers as hedges is preferred by patient owners of country houses. Growing such a fence is not an easy task, but the result may well claim to be the pride of its owner.
- The original fences for summer cottages look spectacular with a combination of green foliage of shrubs and a stone frame of the fence.
- You can stretch the mesh over the foundation as a basis for coniferous bushes, as the mesh grows, it hides in the crown.
- Some coniferous shrubs do not need a foundation and firmly hide the site from outsiders.
- To protect your live fence from animals, you can install a low decorative wooden fence in front of it.
- 5 Stunningly Beautiful Minimalist Plots (I Want to Give Up the Garden)
- 7 useful accessories that will make you want to spend even more time in the garden
- Not only water lilies: 5 beautiful plants for a country pond
- 6 successful examples of zoning a summer cottage
- How to grow a petunia: a detailed guide for gardeners
- Moyo садовая техника
- Без рубрики
- Благоустройство участка
- Дача, сад, огород
- Двор и ограждения
- Деревья кустарники
- Дизайн сада
- Мангалы, коптильни
- Озеленение участка
- Участок с нуля
- Цветы и травы
- Элементы сада