Forged elements for a metal fence + photo
Forged elements for a metal fence + photo
The beauty of the area around the house is no less important than the interior decoration of the house. Owners of country houses and summer cottages pay special attention to the design of fences and yards.
There are a huge number of decorative techniques for practical, functional and stylish design. Forged elements for the fence, which have a special beauty and attractiveness, are especially popular.
For decor, designs are used with the addition of forged elements or even models that are fully composed of metal parts. Forged products are ideally combined with various types of buildings, buildings and have other advantages.
Forged railings and fences with such decorative elements can be classified as premium building products. They were able to earn such a special status not only due to sophistication and elegance, but also due to practicality, as well as other characteristics of the operational process. At the moment, structures of this type are used to decorate expensive hotels, private houses of wealthy people and administrative facilities. This type of design is recognized as a classic, and due to this, the demand for it is always relevant.
Advantages and disadvantages
Metal types of fences with forged elements have quite a few advantages.
- Security — the main task of the fence is to protect the territory and the house from intruders. High-strength profile pipes, sharp tips, stable poles and other elements provide a decent level of security. In this case, the profiles will play the role of the main structural elements. To hide the courtyard and everything that happens in it from the curious eyes of outsiders, it is worth making a choice in favor of solid canvases.
- Service life — metal is a fairly durable and reliable material, and therefore its service life is quite high. As a result, the structures serve for many years without losing their attractiveness. Moreover, forged elements are not afraid of constant and long-term loads, mechanical damage and other external influences.
- Ease of care — metal inserts and one-piece structures are unpretentious in care, and painting such fences is not necessary at all. The coating in the form of enameled paintwork material has an exclusively decorative purpose. If required, one of the damaged elements can be easily exchanged for another without dismantling the fence as a whole or even its separate section.
- Appearance — despite the fact that metal is a strong and heavy material, forged elements look weightless and light. This feature is transferred to the designs that are made when using inserts. Experienced specialists are able to create unusually beautiful types of structures, and the work of skilled and talented professionals deserves the title of a work of art.
- Originality — most of the products with forged jewelry are made to order, and as a result, the client receives an original, non-standard product. Uniqueness is of great importance in terms of decoration. Custom-made products are valued much more than stamped products.
- Composition — in the field of decoration, the technique of contrasts and duets is often used. Two different elements are combined with each other, and in order to achieve a special and original appearance, climbing plants should be planted near the hedge. When interlaced, forged parts and living plants will create a charming composition.
- Incombustibility — forged components are not afraid of exposure to fire and high temperatures. This indicator increases safety on the territory of the facility and the territory adjacent to it.
Of the minuses of forged fences with elements (grapes and not only), it is worth highlighting:
- Cost — products of this type are not available to everyone, and even more so if they are handmade products. Without certain knowledge, experience and even equipment, creating products with your own hands will not work. Moreover, in addition to the cost of work, it is worth considering the price of material and processing costs.
- Installation — for a successful installation, you should use the services of specialists, and only in this case the product will have a beautiful appearance and have the best performance.
- Machining — whether we are talking about individual elements or even solid structures, they will need specialized processing. It is necessary to protect products from the appearance of corrosion on them, and you should not save on special compositions. The safety of products and elements as a whole will depend on their quality.
And now about the manufacturing methods.
Buyers get 2 types of finished forged type parts to choose from.
Such decorative elements are made to order, taking into account the individual wishes of the customer (appearance, dimensions of parts and colors). The master works on each element separately, and in the working process, the masters use artistic techniques along with modern methods, and as a result, the products are unique in appearance. If necessary, products are coated with special compounds that help to give parts a special shade / color. For fixing, welded types of joints are used.
Stamped (serial) products
They are made by stamping, and the products are made in large batches, because of which originality is lost. These products are more affordable in comparison with handmade products. They are easy to mount, all work is done using standard bolts. Depending on the material possibilities, as well as personal preferences, the client can choose the best option. Forged elements are sold in special stores, and they can also be ordered in a private workshop.
Products that are presented on the modern market of products are divided into 2 types from a practical point of view:
- Decorative elements — the name already speaks for itself, and such products are used exclusively for decorating the fence. They do not carry any other task besides decorative. Curly curls, floral elements and other patterns became the most popular models.
- Additional (additional) — this class includes parapets, caps, tops (peaks) and so on, i.e. practical fixtures. Their main purpose is to protect the fence from the effects of precipitation, and also to increase the protective function of the fence. It is also an additional protection of the main structure from other types of influences, such as dust and sun rays.
Forged fence elements, as in the photo, are unique. Experienced professionals have learned how to successfully combine the 2 above options into 1, thereby combining beauty and practicality. Fences, which are decorated with metal elements, can be divided into varieties in connection with their purpose. There are 3 types of fences.
Products of this type are able to boast of reliability, durability and resistance to wear. In appearance, they are quite simple, and the assembly process of this type of fence does not take much time, the weight is relatively small. To protect private property from intruders, the canvases are made deaf, and separate stamped sections are used to assemble products of the type described above. They should be securely fastened together by welding.
The experts noted that this option is the opposite of protective type structures. To create original products, and the fences themselves are made to order. They also use individual drawings that the master draws up with the customer. Also, attention is paid not only to the appearance, but also to the size of the fence. Experts have identified 2 features of this type:
- Most often, in order to fasten the parts, specialized clamps and rivets are used.
- In the process of creation, a minimum number of parts for welding is used.
The price of such a product is quite high, and the manufacturing process takes quite a lot of time. To start the direct creation of such a design, it is first necessary to develop a design, and also take into account all the wishes of the customer.
It is easy to guess from the name that this type of fence is a combination of decorative and protective fencing. This is a wear-resistant and durable construction, which is decorated with additional forging elements. They can create one or another composition or are placed in a chaotic manner.
Welded fences with forging
Attractive and refined metal elements are used to decorate fences made of various materials. Forged decorative elements are not cheap, and they are used to decorate products from high quality raw materials. Experts were able to identify the most popular options:
- The combination of materials — the base of the fence and the pillars are made of bricks or natural stone. Decorative elements are installed at the end of the fence (covering elements, peaks, tops, tips and the rest).
- A variety of walls — semi-deaf or deaf.
Forged elements are also used to decorate wood fences.
Forging and brick
If we talk about brick fences, then they are no worse than welded fences with forging. Brick is an excellent material for equipping durable, strong and stylish fences. This material looks great in combination with forged components. Experts note that the installation of additional decorative metal components is a lengthy and complex process, and therefore it should be entrusted to a team of specialists. They will install in the shortest possible time period, will not spoil the main structure and additions. Fences made of bricks with forging are currently a classic, and still quite popular design. It combines reliability and beauty, and this option is ideal for arranging apartments and country houses. When choosing metal elements, it is worth considering the type of bricks that are used in the construction of the fence. For buildings made of silicate bricks, it is quite difficult to find appropriate forged elements. Artistic details harmonize perfectly with different types of colored bricks, be it the popular red brick or any other kind. All fences made of bricks with forging details
can be divided into 3 distinct types:
- Plinth — in this case, the brick columns are combined in a single composition with forged-type sections.
- Deaf design, which is complemented by a metal grill (parapet). Artistic elements are placed on it, and such a fence reliably protects the house and yard. This type is distinguished by its enormous height and thickness of the fence.
- The second type is with a brick base, and in this case, such an element is less high in comparison with the above option. The type of combination of forged sections and pillars remains the same.
Consider another type of fences.
metal and wood
Natural wood is used to create stylish types of fences. This option is chosen by those who are fans of naturalness. To increase the resistance to wear and reliability of the fence, and also make it visually more beautiful, it can be supplemented with forging details. The combination of metal and solid wood has been used in the field of decoration for a long time. Wooden fences with additional elements are perfect for a country-style house or cottage.
Fences, which consist entirely of forged sections, have a charming appearance, as well as reliable performance properties. Products of this type combine modern technologies in terms of metal processing, as well as a style that has stood the test of time. The cost of such structures is much higher than the price of fences made of stone, brick or wood, which are decorated with forged elements. A weightless and light composition, which consists of an ornament and voluminous curls, also attracts the attention of everyone who passes by such fences. To get rid of the disadvantages of lattice structures — their transparency, using polycarbonate sheets (opaque or translucent canvases). They sheathe the fence from the inside. Learn more about this in the video.
- 5 Stunningly Beautiful Minimalist Plots (I Want to Give Up the Garden)
- 7 useful accessories that will make you want to spend even more time in the garden
- Not only water lilies: 5 beautiful plants for a country pond
- 6 successful examples of zoning a summer cottage
- How to grow a petunia: a detailed guide for gardeners
- Moyo садовая техника
- Без рубрики
- Благоустройство участка
- Дача, сад, огород
- Двор и ограждения
- Деревья кустарники
- Дизайн сада
- Мангалы, коптильни
- Озеленение участка
- Участок с нуля
- Цветы и травы
- Элементы сада