Landscaping and landscaping in Moscow and the Moscow region
Brief content of the article:
Landscaping and landscaping of sites in Moscow
Landscape company Garden’s Dream https://gardensdream.ru provides a full range of landscaping and landscaping services in New Moscow.
Plants are the main element of landscape design. For their correct choice, it is necessary to consult a specialist with knowledge in the field of agricultural technology and botany. We will select exactly those plants that will suit the microclimate of your garden.
To protect the site from prying eyes and create a three-dimensional composition, we recommend using large-sized trees. You can buy such trees in nurseries. They have a formed crown and do not require special pruning.
Trees and shrubs are planted by our team of professional gardeners. You only need to agree on a planting plan — we will do the rest of the landscaping work on a turnkey basis.
Our company produces all types of landscaping:
- paving sites and paths with paving slabs, paving stones, as well as natural stone;
- designing a drainage and storm sewer system that will help avoid stagnant puddles and prevent plants and buildings from suffering from excess moisture;
- development of site lighting, including functional lighting that ensures safe movement at night and decorative lighting to create a pleasant, fabulous atmosphere;
- installation of small architectural forms, namely: arbors and pergolas, arches and bridges, benches, sculptures and flowerpots, fountains, flower beds, decoratively designed barbecues and barbecues;
- construction of retaining walls;
- creation of artificial reservoirs.
All this gives the site an individual style.
Garden Care Services
After arranging the landscape, it’s time to take care of the plants. If you do not have experience and knowledge in this area, our specialists will take on this responsibility.
The care of professional gardeners will ensure the beauty and health of plants, and will also help increase the yield of fruit crops.
Gardening services include:
- pruning trees and shrubs;
- mowing and lawn care;
- treatment of plants from pests;
- fertilizer application;
- loosening the soil in the flower beds;
- watering the lawn and plants;
- weeding plantings, cleaning leaves;
- cutting dead flowers and more.
In addition, it is possible to create a beautiful green lawn on the site, giving the garden a complete look.
If you want your garden to look beautiful and healthy, contact the professionals!
Save the article to your page:
Post published: 14.02
Join the discussion: