Rebar 12 mm
The pouring of the foundation or the installation of buildings made of reinforced concrete is unthinkable without steel reinforcement 12 mm https://as-tim.ru/armatura/12mm/. We talk in detail about the features of the products and the nuances of the purchase.
Brief content of the article:
Reinforcement is steel bars made of steel, from which a reinforcing frame is mounted for the construction of buildings. The types of reinforcement are classified according to the size of the diameter. A product with a diameter of 12 mm is considered the most common.
The 2 most popular areas of application are foundation pouring (mainly tape) and reinforcement of poured foundations in multi-storey reinforced concrete construction. It is also often used in blacksmithing for the manufacture of decorative elements of various types, in the construction of stairs, various fences, as frames in the manufacture of large-scale sculptures, plaster statues and similar products to increase their strength.
The main functionality of steel reinforcement 12 mm:
- Reduce the load on the building frame
- Block the formation of cracks
- To make the frame of the building or foundation as resistant as possible to mechanical stress of various types and deformations.
Depending on the specifics of the construction, 12 mm steel reinforcement with a smooth or corrugated surface is used. Corrugated reinforcement is a steel bar, on the surface of which there are convex longitudinal notches running at a certain slope towards the center.
It is believed that it is preferable to use rods with a corrugated surface for reinforcing the foundation in order to provide better adhesion and stop cracking of the concrete base.
At the same time, this size of products is the minimum allowable for construction, with the condition that steel bars will be used in a bunch of several pieces.
Methods for the manufacture of steel reinforcement 12 mm
There are 2 methods of manufacturing this type of rolled metal products.
- Hot rolling (hot rolling method). Products made in this way are used to reinforce stressed and standard structures. The use of hot-rolled steel rods makes it possible to strengthen the building, even under the condition of a significant load on it, and make it more resistant to a number of adverse factors and deformations.
- Cold drawing or drawing. From such products, reinforcing mesh is produced, produced in large reels. Mesh is used, as a rule, for reinforcing foundations and for the production of various structures.
The raw material for the production of 12 mm reinforcement is mixed steel, marked A500 and A400, the basis for which is a low-alloy structural type alloy. The use of this particular material is easily explained. It is he who is not subject to corrosion and can be easily joined by arc welding.
- Flexibility sufficient for easy formation of various scaffolds
- Ease of bonding to each other, which allows the formation of complex reinforcing frames.
- Resistant to rust, even at bonding points.
- Immunity to temperature extremes and the effects of even the most aggressive chemicals.
How to buy steel rebar 12 mm
In order to place an order with Astim, a company specializing in the sale of various types of rolled metal products, you need to follow a few simple steps.
- Follow the link to our catalog https://as-tim.ru/armatura/
- Generate an order
- Contact our manager who will help you calculate the required number of products
- Agree on the type of payment, time and date of delivery.
Save the article to your page:
Post published: 18.04
Join the discussion: